• Bachelor’s Degree (4 yr.) in Health Science: Physical Education/ Fitness & Wellness Management from Eastern Kentucky University. I chose to pursue an extensive education in physical fitness, not a simple weekend course or online quiz that “certified” me to give you advice about your well being. I feel passionate about helping individuals achieve their fitness goals and felt gaining as much in depth knowledge about fitness was the best way to help others improve.
• Certified DDP Yoga Level 1 Instructor. DDPYoga was developed by Diamond Dallas Page a former professional wrestler. He developed this fun Yoga workout that incorporates dynamic resistance to safely improve your flexibility, cardio, and strength. Checkout my WHY DDPYoga section for more details!
• Purple Belt in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu/Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
• Certified Muay Thai Instructor Kickboxing instructor. Thai Boxing Association Black Prajiet (Black Belt)
• Professional MMA Fighter for Invicta FC the all Female promotion featured on UFC Fightpass!
• Experienced Muay Thai Fighter: WMA 2010 Tournament Champion
• Experienced Competitive Jiu Jitsu fighter with many gold medals.
• LaFontaine Preparatory school has incorporated instructors from the AFS Academy as part of an after care program as part of their initiative to offer a unique learning experience. For the last four years, I have been the instructor for the program. A few evenings a week I work with preschool and school aged children teaching them the values of discipline, respect, and bully proofing through Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- First Aid and CPR Certified. Your safety is very important to me!!